We can’t stress enough that the health and safety of our clients and avoiding the spread of coronavirus in wider society have been and always will be one of our top priorities. We are proud to have been awarded a badge of approval for our COVID-19 Risk Prevention Protocol from both the Spanish Ministry for Industry, Commerce & Tourism, and by the local Junta de Andalucía for both tourism and “active tourism” specifically.
These badges mean you can book with confidence that we are fully compliant with official guidance set out by these organisations, and have in place a stringent COVID-19 Risk Prevention Protocol.
Additionally, we receive training and take advice from our independent risk prevention consultants, Quirón Prevención.
Upon booking and arrival, you will receive a comprehensive guide on measures taken and your own responsibilities. Here’s a summary of the measures we’re currently taking to protect you and others, which we´ll update periodically:
- You can expect our minibus to have been thoroughly cleaned using recommended virucidal products before the start of the trip.
- We ourselves will also be thoroughly scrubbed !
- Thanks to the nature of our passion, we’ll be mostly outside and always away from crowds! Group sizes will be also be small.
- If you wish do bring your own protective masks and hand sanitiser for frequent use, but we’ll always have a stock of these available for your use.
- We have stringent procedures in place should anyone – including us – fall ill during the trip.
- Any accommodation used or hostelry establishments visited are known and trusted, and verified to also have a COVID-19 Risk Prevention Protocol in place.
- Our legendary picnic lunch will be provided as usual – hygienically prepared, served on disinfected reusable crockery to avoid plastic waste and stuffed full of locally sourced, sustainably produced and delicious ingredients!
We are also keeping a close eye on international travel advice from the World Health Organisation, Spanish government and relevant Foreign Offices.
As well as our scheduled departure dates, we have availability for bespoke tours for couples, families or groups of friends – contact us to discuss a dream trip!